ICA approval for UAE Residents Get Latest News
Even if you are a UAE resident, you must follow the standards outlined by the Authority as a visitor to the UAE. In this regard, you may want to know about ICA approval for UAE Residents; thus, it is important to understand how to get ICA approval. Citizens, residents, and visitors who wish to visit the UAE must adhere to the standards outlined by the ICA. Hence, whether you are planning a trip to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or any other Emirate, it is best to study what you will need ahead of time.
In this article, we will go over the ICA approval for UAE residents in further detail. You will also learn more about the ICA Abu Dhabi and ICA approval UAE latest news today.
- How do I obtain UAE ICA approval for residents? What are the prerequisites for ICA approval for residents in the UAE?
- Who should apply for ICA clearance as a resident of the UAE?
- Step-by-step instructions for applying for ICA authorization for UAE residents
- The ICA approval’s validity
- Determine the status of your ICA approval for UAE entry
- Discover how to use your UAE ICA Approval to fly to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, or Ajman
- Here is how to utilize the Al Hosn App green pass
- ICA UAE Customer Care Phone, Email, Fax
1. How do I obtain UAE ICA approval for residents? What are the prerequisites for the ICA approval for residents in the UAE?
Except when traveling from the following countries, UAE citizens do not need ICA / GDRFA authorization to return to Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras al Kaimah, Fujairah, or Umm al Quwain.
- Through uaeentry.ica.gov.ae, they must provide their passport number and Emirates ID number.
- Once filed, you will receive confirmation of your UAE entrance status.
- If you have permission to enter the UAE, you will receive an ICA approval UAE green signal
- If your procedure is not approved, you will receive a red signal. You must reapply.
2. Who should apply for ICA approval as a resident of the UAE?
Before delving into the ICA approval for residents in the UAE, it is necessary to define what ICA approval is.
To begin with, ICA Smart Services is an initiative of the Federal Authority of Identification and Citizenship. Its mission is to provide a wide range of services to visitors, locals, and UAE nationals. Its services include essentials like checking your resident visa status in UAE, verifying your work visa online, and vaccination registration.
Furthermore, as a UAE resident, you may take advantage of a variety of beneficial services, such as replacing a misplaced Emirates ID or applying for a Golden Visa. You can also apply for entrance permits or visas stamping as a guest, such as the five-year multi-entry UAE visa. Consequently, the goal is for travelers to be able to conveniently access services so that they may focus on other important elements of their vacation.
But, there is one important detail that many UAE residents wish to know: how to get the ICA approval to enter the UAE.
2.1 Why do you require ICA permission as a UAE resident?
Individuals were not permitted to go to the UAE during the COVID-19 epidemic. The UAE planned to begin receiving tourists when the globe began to apply the vaccination and the COVID-19 issue became manageable.
The UAE Authority adopted the ICA approval connection in this regard. So, what exactly is ICA approval? It was a form of permission that everyone had to get in order to enter the UAE. This assured the authorities that the individual was in good health and hence could enter the nation without endangering the rest of the population.
Even if you were a UAE resident, you needed ICA or GDRFA authorization to travel to any of the seven Emirates.
2.2 ICA approval in UAE: today’s news
According to the most recent news, the ICA approval link is no longer necessary for UAE citizens. This was confirmed by the UAE’s flag carriers. As a result, all residents from across the world who wish to visit the UAE no longer need to obtain this authorization.
As a result, if you are traveling to Dubai, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, or any other Emirate, you will not need to learn how to obtain ICA permission. Yet, people in Abu Dhabi still need to register with the ICA approval for travel. As a result, whether you are traveling to Kizad Abu Dhabi or any other location in this Emirate, you must obtain ICA authorization for travel.
3. Step-by-step instructions for applying for ICA authorization for UAE residents
To go to Abu Dhabi as a UAE resident, you must have ICA entrance authorization. Before you may visit public venues in Abu Dhabi, you must be completely vaccinated and have a negative PCR test.
Hence, if you want to use your health app from your own country, you do not need to register. But, in order to utilize the Al Hosn app, you must first register with the ICA Smart Travel Service.
In this particular scenario, you must follow the next steps:
- Go to the official website of ICA Smart Services.
- Check for the admission confirmation service for residents.
- Give your Emirates ID number, passport number, name, passport type, and nationality.
- Provide your home address, passport information, and phone number.
- Enter your travel history, such as the nation or location from which you are departing or where you have been in the last 14 days.
- Provide specifics about your immunization.
- Submit the necessary papers, such as a picture, PCR test results, and a passport.
- Submit and confirm your application.
Following that, you will have to wait for the verification. A green notification will appear if your status has been authorized. Otherwise, the status will be red.
4. The ICA approval’s validity
If granted for entrance, the UAE ICA entry approval permit is valid for 21 days. If a traveler is unable to arrive within 21 days, they must reapply. To enter the UAE, you must have a valid UAE national identity card (Emirates ID) and ICA authorization from MOFA UAE.
4.1 Abu Dhabi ICA approval
You must obtain ICA / GDRFA authorization to enter Abu Dhabi, UAE. Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras al Kaimah, Fujairah, and Umm al Quwain are some of the cities in the UAE. You must have either ICA or GDRFA authorization to enter Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras al Kaimah, Fujairah, or Umm al Quwain.
5. Determine the status of your ICA approval for UAE residents
After applying for Abu Dhabi ICA permission, you may check the status by following the steps below:
- Go to the ICA Smart Services website.
- Give us your details, including your Emirates ID, passport number, and nationality.
- Choose “check.”
- If you receive a green status indication, your ICA approval has been completed.
- If the status message is red, you must wait and try again.
6. Discover how to use your UAE ICA Approval to fly to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, or Ajman
If you intend to travel to Abu Dhabi, you must first obtain ICA travel approval. Here are the procedures you must do if you do not know how to obtain ICA approval to visit the UAE:
- Visit ICA Smart Travel Services.
- You must undergo a COVID-19 PCR test before your journey to Abu Dhabi, whether you are fully vaccinated or not.
- Download the Al Hosn App to serve as confirmation of your health condition.
- In specific situations, the UAE Authority may require that someone be quarantined upon arrival. Hence, if you are not completely vaccinated or are not traveling from a green list nation or travel corridor.
Make sure you register before you travel. You also do not need to register if you are a UAE national or looking for a transit visa.
7. Here is how to utilize the Al Hosn App green pass
As you may know, as a UAE citizen, you do not need to obtain ICA UAE approval unless you are traveling to Abu Dhabi and intend to use the Al Hosn App.
The Al Hosn App is extremely handy for travelers who obtained their immunization certificates outside of the UAE. In this manner, you may demonstrate that you are fully vaccinated and hence in excellent health. To obtain ICA approval for UAE residents, you must first register your vaccination before downloading the Al Hosn App.
7.1 Vaccination registration in a few simple steps via ICA
Follow the steps below to register your vaccination and fly to the UAE with ease:
- Navigate to the Arrivals and Vaccination Certificates Attestation Registry.
- Choose whether you are within or outside the UAE.
- Please provide your nationality, full name, gender, birth date, birthplace, and email address.
- Enter your email address carefully since you will be sent a QR code to verify it.
- Give your phone number.
- Following that, you must upload your passport, personal photo, PCR test, and COVID-19 Vaccination card.
After submitting the form, you must click the “send” button. It is crucial to note that having the vaccine is not a condition for entry into the UAE. Yet, it is essential if you wish to obtain the green pass for entry to public locations.
7.2 Using your Al Hosn app
To use the Al Hosn app, you must first complete your registration before traveling to the UAE. What you must do is as follows:
- Visit the ICA Smart Services portal’s arrival registration area.
- As specified in the preceding section, complete your registration by supplying your overseas vaccination certificate.
- Following that, you will receive a link to download the Al Hosn App.
- When you arrive at the airport, you will be given a Universal Identification Number (UID).
- Finally, after downloading the Al Hosn App, you must register with your UID and phone number.
- To complete your registration, you will be given a one-time password.
You may use this App to travel safely around the UAE without providing any further information.
8. ICA UAE Customer Care Phone, Email, Fax
For any questions, please contact and go to the following ICA approval link:
ICA UAE Contact phone numbers: +971600522222, +97123128867, +97123128865
Email: [email protected]. ICA approval link for UAE residents: smartservices.ica.gov.ae
If you want to learn more about ICA in the UAE, we invite you to visit our blog in EOR Middle East. Therefore, you may gain the essential knowledge on this subject as well as many others that may be of interest to you. If you need to reach us, please phone +971 43 316 688 or email us at [email protected].
Moreover, if you are seeking work possibilities in the Middle East, however, you can visit thetalentpoint.com. There are a variety of job opportunities on our website; thus, you will certainly discover one that interests you and best matches your talents. Similarly, you may reach out to The Talent Point by email at [email protected].